Monday, December 30, 2013

merry christmas from our house to yours.

staying true to me, here is my very, very, very late christmas post. 

i hope you & yours had the merriest of christmases! i can't seem to get over my love for this time of year & have not been able to wipe the smile of my face since! christmas definitely left just as quickly as it came, but as i write this there is still a sparkly christmas tree in front of me so i'm not ready to say goodbye quite yet! 

this christmas was spent at my house as always with my grandparents, aunt, uncle & cousins. this has been the tradition for as long as i can remember. this year though, my sister's fiancé (i refer to him as my brother) joined us for the festivities & i couldn't help but think that this is how it will be for the rest of my life! can't wait for them to tie the knot! i just get giddy thinking about it. as my grandma's memory is slowly slipping away, i cherish the times that we are able to have the family together in the same place.  

i hope you keep the spirit of christmas alive in your heart for the whole year.  it truly is a wonderful life. 

^^ my sister's a babe. ^^ 


No comments:

Post a Comment